Croatian Journalists' Association - Center for Media Development
The project "Center for Media Development" is funded through the Bilateral Fund of EEA and Norway Grants, and is implemented by the Croatian Journalists' Association.
- The project objective is to finance the establishment, i.e. the first phase of the Center for Media Development, which will operate within the Croatian Journalists' Association, and is designed as a consulting and educational service for current and future members.
- Center will be available to members aiming at journalistic excellence, ethics, professionalism and financial stability, new knowledge and skills in technology and innovation in journalism.
- Joint Conference of the CJA and the Norwegian Institute of Journalism (NIJ), held on 24 October 2016.
- Free education and trainings for journalists, members of NIJ's (24 to 27 October 2016)
- Regular free workshops for journalists members on fundraising, project applications, project management, financial management and similar topics (October - April)
- Study visit of the project team to the partner organization NIJ (Oslo, Norway) in 2017 to exchange experiences
- Development of a strategic plan for the next phase of the Center for Media Development
- Development of the official website within the web page hnd.hr with all relevant information about the services of the Centre, open calls, available funds, other education, activities of partnership organization and related organizations, best practices etc.